Acumatica Announces Roadshow Series
Acumatica has announced US cities for their roadshow event showcasing the upcoming 2019 R2 release, including Dallas on October 8 at the Westin Galleria. Customers, partners, and analysts who want an early look at the latest enhancements are invited to attend a roadshow event that is convenient for them.
Acumatica consistently increases usability and user satisfaction with two releases each year. Acumatica is recognized as best in class for usability and user satisfaction by renowned research and advisory companies such as Nucleus Research, Gartner and G2Crowd.
Attendees at the launch event will see a sneak preview of the newest features including:
- Platform:Mobile text notification (SMS) for business events and dashboards enhancements
- Conditional formatting for dashboard tables in addition to simplified company/branch selector
- Corporate credit card support plus simplified approval of AR invoices, credit and debit memos
- Detail Level of the Project Budget along with Project budget forecasts in Project Accounting
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) batch picking plus changing the vendor in Purchase Orders
- Improved Daily Field Reports and stepped retainage in Construction Edition
- Service Orders automatically defined as well as Project Accounting integration for service contracts, project schedules and tasks in Field Service Edition
- Engineering Change Control (ECC) and MRP improved forecasting in Manufacturing Edition
The launch events will dive further into these updates, offering attendees the perfect opportunity to learn and interact with other customers, partners, industry analysts, and Acumatica executives.
- 11:00am – 12:30pm: Registration, Lunch, & Networking in Partner Showcase
- 12:30pm – 1:45pm: Business Benefits & Functionality of Acumatica 2019 R2
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Break
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: Industry Analyst & Customer Fireside Chat
- 2:30pm – 2:45pm: Title Partner Spotlight
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm Exhibitor Partner Spotlight
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm Closing, Peer & Partner Networking